Great School Holiday Knitting Workshops for Children.
Knit World will be teaching school age children to knit Pet Blankets or an Attitude Scarf during the April 2019 School Holidays.
The Benefits of Children Learning to Knit:
- Knitting gives children self-confidence and a sense of accomplishment. It’s an excellent self-esteem booster.
- Learning to knit is an educational activity that helps improve special recognition, math skills, design skills, and physical dexterity.
- Knitting is a calming activity that helps reduce stress. Working on a knitting project is a great way to unwind after a long day.
- If you’re worried about your child watching too much television or being on the computer too much, knitting is a constructive alternative activity.
- Learning to knit is a skill that your child will have for life
please check your local Knit World to see what time and date of the April 2019 School Holiday Lessons they are holding theirs by clicking on the links below
Knit World Glen Eden Pet Blanket
Knit World Glen Eden Attitude Scarf
Knit World Dunedin Pet Blanket
Knit World Dunedin Attitude Scarf