Caring for Your Scissors
Sewing scissors are one of the most important tools in your sewing kit.
Invest in a good pair of sewing scissors or shears and take care of them with regular cleaning and sharpening so they will cut fabric with ease.
Also wipe the blades after each use. Some fabrics are abrasive and can damage the metal on your scissors, so use a cloth to wipe away any lint after each project.
Use these tips to keep your sewing scissors in the best shape possible so you can use them for years to come.
- Embroidery Manicure 3.5 inches $10.00NZD
- Floral Stork Embroidery $10.50NZD
- KnifeKut 2 pce Dressmakers Set $20.00NZD
- Mundial 4 1/4\” (11cm) $14.20NZD
- Mundial 8 1/2\” (22cm) $18.40NZD
- Mundial 9 1/2\” (24cm) $24.90NZD
- Pink Stork Embroidery $10.50NZD
- Yellow Green Stork Embroidery $10.50NZD