Sweater Stone is made of a natural pumice-like stone that quickly lifts away pilling and revitalizes knitted garments.
- Made of a natural volcanic pumice
- It’s Versatility allows use on a wide range of fabrics , including furniture and polar fleece
- Sweater Stone easily removes unsightly pills, renewing the finish of heavier-knit sweaters, blankets, upholstery, and more.
- The gentle pumice picks up pills while leaving renewed yarns behind.
- To use, glide in one direction over target areas, shake, and voilà!
- With normal use: will last up to ten years.
100% American made utilizing Seattle area sheltered workshops
Shades shown may differ from the actual shade due to screen resolution